Sunday 4 January 2009

soledad





observation, need to share
while you are playing solitaire
what am i supposed to do
sit around and wait for you
while you might fear deep emotion
i am addicted to the potion
i will not hide what i am feeling
perhaps you find this unappealing
step by step is how you live
while if i feel then i must give
i have no choice this is my way
i crave a love who longs to play
without mind contact i am bereft
the child in me has never left
when i need space i look inside
there's room enough in which to hide
in you i sense some slight resistance
a need perhaps to keep your distance
if i withdraw you soon pursue
must i play this game with you
intensity is what you fear
while it is something i hold dear
when you desire to be alone
i feel my heart it turns to stone
i think perhaps you ask a lot
i can not be who i am not
my sins are arrogance and pride
i am like the sea the restless tide
great minds i find them everywhere
a great temptation now to share
my inner thoughts my inner being
with others who desire the seeing

All materials Copyright © 2004-2008 by Eryll Oellermann

No comments:

Post a Comment