Saturday 3 January 2009

i prefer cake




i dislike work

prefer leisure

to eat

brings me pleasure

my mind

is exquisite

i prefer

cake to biscuit

i am addicted

to smoking

i sometimes

wake choking

i visit the doctor

but never the shrink

i crave coke and coffee

and sometimes a drink

i used to like boys

and now i like girls

i love to watch rain

as it comes down in swirls

i love to look up

and i love to look down

i am happy in country

and happy in town

i long to touch others

and pass on the healing

to open my mind

to life's endless revealing

my thoughts are so restless

my mind never still

i am blessed with a body

which dislikes being ill

i have my own horses

who others can't see

perhaps they don't need to

because they're not me

All materials Copyright © 2004-2008 by Eryll Oellermann

No comments:

Post a Comment