Saturday 11 May 2019

Coucou my darling – I miss you.

I miss holding your hand and the way you squeeze mine.

I miss standing in the kitchen holding you, touching your sweet lips with mine…
that frisson of excitement, the magical emotion of soul joining.

I miss your fabulous French cooking, our evening walks.

I miss your goodbye when you leave for work in the morning and I miss the delight I feel when you return home at the end of the day.

I miss Fifi and the sunshine, shutters that actually close and tomato salad.

I love that I have learned the secret of your salad dressing is French mustard.
I love that I have learned a few French words and the way you teach me the correct pronunciation.
I love windows that open inwards – what a marvelous idea!

So many new experiences, new places, new tastes …
Brought to me by one fabulous French women.

Thank you Marie-Ange for being you.
I love the way you are, who you are and most of all I love the way you make me feel.

Eryll

25th September 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment