Saturday 11 May 2019

who are you


who are you french woman
a mystery for me to solve
a love letter from the universe
a lesson waiting to be learned
the source of my torment and delight
the seducer of my body
the occupier of my mind 
the owner of my heart

you are all these things and more
you are my twin soul
my other half
the end of my searching
the beginning of our love song
a thought shared
a hand holding tight
you are all i have ever longed for

there abides inside me now
a lonely place, a missing
which only you can fill
i had no idea this space existed
until i held you in my arms
and then i understood
that i had wanted you, waited for you
all the years before we met

i grow to know you a little my love
each day you fill my heart more
i learn to understand the ways of you
sometimes too slowly
at times too fast
my heart fills and expands
with the treasure of our love
the magical possibilities of us

you are my passion, my love
my thoughts, my desire
i am yours in ways
you may never understand
feel free and feel safe
you no longer need to walk alone
who am I… with your consent
I am your life's companion


eryll oellermann 20th February 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment