Wednesday 1 August 2012

affinity



i know your light's still shining
if i look then i will see
the precious glowing, loving light
which you reserve for me

i know your love still fires me
if i reach out and touch
the throbbing of your soft skinned pulse
you are desired so much

i know your voice still calls me
from that far distant shore
your words still own the power, my love
to open my heart's door

you still delight my senses
though you are far away
i breath you in the air sweetheart
you own my whole each day

and how i long to kiss thee
those lips of molten fire
to drink the taste of you dear one
my lifelong deep desire

i know you are my chosen one
possessor of my heart
and i am less than i might be
when we are far apart

your heart, your mind, your very soul
you dance with me through time
you always have, you always will
affinity ... sublime

Copyright © 2004-2012 by Eryll Oellermann

No comments:

Post a Comment